Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

The Best N64 Emulation Plugin has been revived, Nrage v2.0 fixes an assortment of bugs in the original 1.8 code, and adds new functions, and features, at the same time.

LAMeduck

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

Post by LAMeduck »

I can't get the plugin to use rumble with my wireless X360 controller. I am not using XBCD since the new changelog suggests support for "Xinput Rumble", I take it you don't need XBCD? Or does it?

Squall Leonhart
Posting Freak

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

Post by Squall Leonhart »

xbcd doesn't support wireless drivers anyhow.

did you tick the XINPUT box in the settings?

LAMeduck

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

Post by LAMeduck »

Yep sure did, the rumble works fine in other games (L.A. Noire for example) so it sure is a Force-Feedback Device. I have compiled printscreens showing my settings for you; http://i50.tinypic.com/rwuo2f.png

The language in the settings tab is Swedish but I reckon you can figure out what's what anyhow. I have tried these settings in Donkey Kong 64 (which supports Rumble Pak) without success.

Squall Leonhart
Posting Freak

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

LA noire uses xinput.

Microsoft does not have a force feedback binary for 360 pads. (DXDiag, Input tab).

Xinput rumble and force feedback are not the same.

As long as raw input is selected and rumble is set in the list of available paks, rumble will be provided.

MkThUnderwd

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

Post by MkThUnderwd »

Hello,

I am a big fan of the NRage plugin but after installing the latest version 2.3c and configuring my original xbox controller same as a previous profile, where the c-buttons are mapped to the left thumbstick for FPS, this version only seems to allow use of one axis at a time. Basically, it seems to not allow diagonal movement where it did in previous versions which I was forced to revert to.

I believe this is a bug but have no proof. Any ideas?

Thanks much,

Mark

Squall Leonhart
Posting Freak

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

its because a certain threshold (90) was used which is too high for the circular range on xbox controllers.

So now i need to implement a setting to change the range for circular ranged controllers.

The issue should not occur with the Xinput api.

Last edited by Squall Leonhart on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tysonrss

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

Post by tysonrss »

I really hate the person that updated this plugin. It broke the transfer pak.

I can choose gb directory but only with the mempak plugin but it doesn't let me choose what game to use. And toggling the transfer pak option does nothing.

Squall Leonhart
Posting Freak

Nrage Input Plugin 2.3c

You clearly don't have 2.3c then, the transfer pak works fine.